|Clerk's Office Accounting: Budgets & Audits Building Use Policy Code of Ordinances ElectionsFAQ Legal NoticesRequesting Public DocumentsVoter Registration
Building Use and Policy for Residents
Pittsfield Township makes its administrative meeting hall and conference rooms available by advance reservation to residents and their organizations.
In order to provide maximum access for official Township functions and residents' groups, there are several limitations:
- Township facilities and/or lands may not be used for any commercial purposes, fund raisers, or promotional purposes. No admission fees or public sales are allowed. (For private functions, rental of parks facilities is available through the Pittsfield Parks & Recreation Dept. at 734-822-2120.)
- Dates may be booked up to two months in advance.
- Groups may book only one date per month.
- Groups must limit participation to the posted maximum "allowable" persons in room per fire regulations.
- A designated group representative must complete the Building/Meeting Room Use Application and sign out a key to the facility by presenting identification and acknowledging receipt of the key. Applications and keys can be obtained at the Clerk’s office during regular business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mon.-Fri.), excluding holidays, prior to the scheduled event. The key must be returned the next business day or as directed by the building supervisor. Failure to return a key may result in a late return fee as well as the cost of changing locks.
- There are no kitchen facilities for use on the premises. Food and beverages with the exception of water are prohibited in Morris Hall and conference rooms located at Pittsfield Charter Township Administration Building. (6201 W. Michigan Ave., Ann Arbor, MI 48108)
Building/Meeting Room Use Application and Policy
Questions and reservation requests should be directed
to the Clerk's Office